Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Older Women Younger Men drama recaps!!

OMGOSH. I love reading the recaps of Woman Who still Wants to Marry on Dramabeans. I'm so addicted to the recaps but I still haven't got the time to actually check out this series. Another reason why I haven't checked this drama out is because I can't find episodes of it. :(

Here's a list of all the older woman - dating - younger men dramas (mostly korean) that I've found pretty entertaining...there's actually a lot more that I would have thought!

* My Name Is Kim Sam Soon
* DalJa's Spring - I loved this one so much! It was sweet and funny, not awkward, and totally worth it's 22 episode run! I practically fell in love with all the characters here.
* My Queen
* Ohitorisama
* Woman Who Still Wants To Marry

No comments:

Post a Comment