Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pretty detailed...even somehow accurate? But I disgress regarding Mars.

I don't know. I've tried to see mars, but I've always felt that it was too depressing and intense for my liking. I think I'll stick with romcoms, though I liked the questions the quiz made me consider! :)
Overall, this quiz is definitely one of the better quizzes out there though and definitely something new asian drama watchers should check out, FOSHO <3
Which asian drama would you like?
Your Result: Mars
This intense, beautiful story is perfect for your tastes. Not to mention, what would be better than two fantastic actors with great chemistry, who are a couple in real life?
Hana Kimi (Japan)
Devil Beside You
Tokyo Juliet
Smiling Pasta!
Hana Kimi (Taiwan)
Which asian drama would you like?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

No comments:

Post a Comment