Thursday, January 14, 2010

BANDAGE film with Akanishi Jin and Kitano Kii

Bumbleberri's drama of the day...
***
I'm too lazy to be typing new dialogue todayy..sorry for those who've enjoyed reading them :) lol

Anyways, this morning, I got up early like usual (a habit starting from last week), and opened up my internet - finding, sort of by chance, a new movie Akanishi Jin is in!! And that the movie, BANDAGE, is showing in japanese movies in like 2 days!! WOO~ The title though, sounds FUNNY... but I can see why they chose that title (if you look at the movie synopsis, you'll know what I mean). But still.
Oh yeah, and I love how Jin is showing his sexy side of him now, like I mean in dramas and such, he always acts so bad boy, but never 'bad boy + sexy' haha but it's the true Akanishi now. lol.
And Kitano Kii!! Yay! I loved her in Homeroom on the Beachside and she's really cute in it. But I guess it's kind of hard to adjust to watching her with Jin after seeing so many times of her with Masaki Okada (that dude's alwaayys in a pairing with her)... for example, in the jmovie Halfway (which I've only seen the trailer to, but it looked adorably romantic)...
I should probably finish up my Synthesis of Alum lab and TOKYO DOGS drama right? haha tokyo dogs ilu even though it's still a little violent for my tastes :D
EDITL: arghh. what. The volunteering thing was on saturday - not SUNDAY?? But that's definitely what I read on the sheet when I signed up... HOW WHAT WHY O.O Plus, this saturday in chinese school is a really important week too... :( Now what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment