Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Editing Softwares, Ulzzangs, and Racquet Sports rants...

Bumbleberri's drama of the day...
***
I just registered to and installed a number of editing systems/softwares the past couple of days...
Sony Vegas - the trial version of the famous pro video editing system, remember all those lovely Yamaki fanvideos jazky (YT) made?

Audacity - a fun fun audio blending device, it's a great program to do singing covers with! (of course you'll need to get a working microphone also...and installed sound device, which should come automatically with most computers)

LAME - you need this for turning your masterpiece cover into mp3 format apparently...

PhotoShop.com - pretty easy and rudimentary edits, but at least you won't have to download another huge-sized file into your computer xD Nah.. actually maybe I'll just download that huge load of PS 7.0, the trial version... I appreciated how Adobe created a website for photoshop online, but how I see it, they should at least update the tools from it's 2.0-like current version...o.o
Ah whatever~
edit: actually the text portion of the picture-editing was great and I liked their text fonts (and text effects) photoshop.com had. Quite a fun experience, though I would still say to get the actual PS. Maybe I'll put that on my wishlist for xmas next year?? lol and Sony Vegas Pro, and and...idk, a 'professional' camera or video cam^^

So the semester begins! Racquet Sports is meh so far... we are playing "pickle ball", whatever you call that game of tennis that you use ping-pong paddles to play ;) Then moving on to badminton!! omg I so can't wait for badminton to start! I hope I will always love that sport <3 Like as much as I do now because it's just soo fun :D and I love being competitive when it comes to badminton. Tennis is sort-of meh for me as well because I haven't been constantly practicing (actually almost not at all! o.o) so I'm not so sure about trying out for tennis for spring sports now that I'll obviously will have tough competition against (plus I secretly want to just tryout for badminton instead for this year anyways...although tennis team does have amazing secret pals *presents exchange!* haha no that's not the only reason why I would want to tryout for tennis, but it's definitely a great incentive!). Teh only thing that's been stopping me from trying out for badminton is actually because I recently learned that you don't get any p.e. credit for being on the team! Wow, badminton apparently can't count as a sport at school huh.

I'm really into those neon colors now... like I've been sporting a bright lemon-colored scoop neck shirt for days now... it's really bright and cheery and I think it lightens up moods quite a lot too, so it's great to wear in gloomy weather (oh, the things I say to justify why I'm wearing the neon yellow shirt for 3 days in a row this week!).
 Take a look at this for inspiration! :)


And also also, I got new nike running shoes!! Yay~! (bc the only pair of wearable shoes I have in my collection is my pair of black uggs...and actually those are an Ugg dupe I got cheap from xhilaration..but they look almost exactly alike, so why bother get a pair for $$$ when you can get the cheaper one? Plus, nobody really notices anyways bc the brand name is teeny tiny...)

No comments:

Post a Comment