Friday, January 15, 2010

I Don't Care re re re re re... finals next week. Let's get it over with.

Bumbleberri's drama of the day...
***
AHH FINALS ARE NEXT WEEK! Very busy. I just came back from a ho's house with venny, making taco things for the health final. YUM.
It's Friday, so I'm listening to some music, oh I almost forgot, my ap chem friend s started humming 'I Don't Care" by 2NE1, and it's carazy stuck in my head now! I didn't even pay attention to that song much because I liked "Into The Club" better and because it sounded just like another random dance song... But I think I'm going to do a cover on this song so that I won't have it in my head anymore - always works charms :D
OMG TODAY STUPIDDD I JUST FIND OUT WE ACTUALLY HAD TO TYPE THE ALUM LAB UP AFTER LIKE 2 MONTHS FROM WHEN WE BEGAN THE LAB (like 3-6 pages)... omg everyone laughed at me because I didn't know :( And currently, my chem grade is my worst already. Wan Le.

No comments:

Post a Comment