Friday, January 1, 2010

Still In Hong Lou Meng Fantasy...

Bumbleberri's drama of the day...
NOO WINTER BREAK IS ALMOST OVER!! :(
And I have my sat math & english tomorrow...
---
Yep, I'm still eagerly following news of the coming Red Chamber Dream drama - the show is going to air at the time of Chinese New Year (CNY)! I'm super giddy because it was once rumored that the drama would broadcast by April of 2010, but that's too long for me to wait, so this is way better!!

And almost forgot haha, but HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010! <3
I hope this year will be an amazing year for everyone!
No more recession, more exciting movies/dramas, and a yes to going back to beijing during the summer!
Wee!~ Celebrated my papa's birthday yesterday and stayed up through midnight to welcome the new year!!
 Here's some...

of Hong Lou Meng of course!




omgasdfkjalfj I wish I was that girl. Yang yang so cuddly. XD

I'm going to post up a New Years entry later, running low on time, again. Because of parental controls LOL not because my asian parents are overprotective, but because of too-much-drama-addiction reasons (too much internet useage) I guess... ahh~ 15 more min...
I'm going to go over to dramabeans and read some of their entries fro the rest of the time, see ya until next post! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment