Thursday, January 7, 2010

KARA? I'm Already Sold! Count me as a new fan!

Bumbleberri's drama of the day...
amanda: BUMBLEBERRI. I am going to hurt you. XD
calvin: YEA SHE'S GONNA HURT YOU.
me: For what? What did I do?
amanda: You, and the others are seriously trying to asianify mehh!! I stayed up so late to watch two episodes of that drama.
me: XDDD Which one? Is it JIN?
amanda: nope!
me: ...omg. Did you watch... You're Beautiful?? ^^
amanda: yea, grr you. I watched until, omg you know, like the part where she's ontop of the truck and he chases after her??
me: o.o asdfjkl I LOVE THAT PART. It was so romantic, wasn't it? :))
amanda: well, eh, it was hilarious though. HAHA It was so funny when the guy found out she was a girl!!
me: LOL YEA. Like imagine going on the webcam to talk to your boss, only to see two girls sneakily entering the room and taking out the girl's fake balls. oh gawd. His expression was #$%@,
amanda: Oh, I know...Oh hey hey hey I have a question... so does the other guy find out about her..like in the guys' locker room, cuz he threw a towel over her head and pushed her out..but does he KNOW??
me: Well you'll have to find out won't you...keep watching!! It gets more exciting!!
amanda: oh boy, whyy are you guys trying to ASIANIFYING MEE???
me: :)
***
I'm sort of tired for writing the dialogues so I'll stop there. And plus I have homework to finish. So there's that. i want to actually go to sleep earlyy today. Like the 10pm kind of 'early'. But I doubt I will :(.
It's hardd...
Now, about KARA.. I think I've first heard of them around the BBF craze. When I was looking for Kim Bum videos on YT, and there's him, sitting in the middle of that stage with girlbands all around him, he looked so giddy and aroused it's not even funny. Man, oh man, that sexy beast. XD
So anyways, about KARA, I didn't really find their music spectacular, and their thick makeup was kind of a turn off for potential fans. But seeing a parody of them performing "Mister" on a british taboid newspaper, I'm beginning to like them as a girl band. So far, the asian boy/ girl bands I'm a fan of...
Wonder Girls, S.H.E., NewS, SNSD, KARA, FIR, 2NE1, FT Island, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment