Saturday, January 2, 2010

Finger Wave Style of the early 20th Century Revives...in the KBS Awards!

ove the SBS Awards!! I just went to dramabeans and scrolled through all the pictures from the KBS and SBS awards, and sided with SBS in the end, without (too much) debate :)
There were so many suprising things to see - you get A.N.Jell (yes! the fake group from the drama You're Beautiful) reuniting to perform their song "Still" from the drama OST... all the korean shuai ge men strutting out their stuff (hint: Jang Geun Suk, Lee Hong Ki, Kim Bum, Jung Kyeo Woon)...and so much more <3

But more importantly, in this post, I just want to share a hairstyle that particularly caught my eye on Moon Geun Young...

Yes! The finger wave hairstyle of the 1920s-1930s! I haven't seen anyone in these awards to have sport this type of hairstyle, but nevertheless, Moon Geun Young looks really good in it! Love it! I'm totally going to try this one out tonight! =D
And okay, a video I really enjoyed watching today hehe a treat! douzo :)

Youtube it: Kyu Hyun and UEE vs Math Genius @ Star King show

I think I've found a new cutie XD how did the kids calculate those numbers so fast? O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment