Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bumbleberri's Covers On YouTube - BROADCASTED!

Bumbleberri's drama of the day...
MY VIDEOS WENT LIVE ON YOUTUBE TODAY! I'm officially doing covers for (mostly) asian songs - covering mainly mandarin, taiwanese, and japanese songs, but also attempting korean songs XD They are hard! ;) I'm still working on those on my microphone...
I really want to sing Younha's Broke Up Today!! I loved the music video and the song is very beautiful...
***
Ones I've Done Covers On:

Eternally - Utada Hikaru (Innocent Love OST)
I Love Him - Ding Dang (Autumn's Concerto OST)
我要的飞翔 - Xu Fei (Meteor Shower OST)
怎么忽然就成了这样 - Zhang Xin (Royal Tramp OST)

Upcoming Covers:

*雨愛 - Rainie Yang
*左边 - Rainie Yang
*Ai Mei - Rainie Yang
*Practical Joke - Ariel Lin
*Wo Zhi Neng Ai Ni - Peng Qing
*Yin Yin Zuo Tong
*伤感情 - A Baw
*最近还好吗 - S.H.E.
*Prisoner of Love - Utada Hikaru
*Hikari - ELISA
*Broke Up Today - Younha
*Bad Person - Baek Ji Young
*I Can't Forgive - Ock
*You and I - Park Bom
*Calling You - Seo In Kook
*Love Like This - SS501
*In The Club - 2NE1
*Do you Know - Someday
*Lucky - Ashily
*Lovely Day - Park Shin Hye
*Without Words - Park Shin Hye
*Goodbye - Jang Geun Suk

No comments:

Post a Comment