Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Announcement of Upcoming Review and Reminiscing Pasttimes

The title says it all. I'm going to be doing a full review for Unbeatable, which I have mentioned several times previously. I love this drama, I'm my addiction is still going strong! :) Everyone should check it out on vikii! I'm one of their translators and we've subbed quite a number of episodes already, so go look for this drama!!

I really miss those days in grade school when it seemed like we had all the time in the world, and those were the times when I could watch tons of dramas, without having to skip any scenes because we had the time and energy to watch them... Now everything is so hectic, even though it's summer break...

Dramas Watched Today: Meteor Shower 2 (ep 1-2) Unbeatable (ep 15-20) Da Nei Di Shou (ep 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment