Thursday, August 19, 2010

Playful Kiss and School Anticipation!

How exciting! Counting days until school starts!
     So how do these two relate? Love with school! Not really. But I'm starting to anticipate the new school year as much as I want to watch korean drama Playful Kiss! The first trailer for the drama came out, so cute. Jung So Min is just like a korean Xiang Qin. Yesterday I went to Back to School check-in and that felt pretty awesome, though it was really hectic with all those familiar and new faces circulating about in the commons. Got a great picture for my ID though! So much better than the one I took last year, which was a mom cut, and makeup caked on my face. To be honest, it wasn't that bad, but still lots worse than having straightened, freshly washed hair and an Au Naturel face (minimalist look). Currently, I use a ghd hair straightener that I got on my birthday. I remember being introduced to the world of hair straighteners only last September! I've been using the ghd flat iron for almost a year, and although it's pricey, I do like how it doesn't jerk on my hair, it heats up super fast, and I love how it makes my hair sleek and straight. On the other hand, I've just been introduced to the Sebastian professional flat iron from itsjudytime on Youtube, and from her review, it sounds like a great choice for a quality straightener as well! Now, I'm a little disheartened to know that the Sebastian straightener is actually almost 1/3 the price of the ghd! Maybe I should've waited a year and tried to look at more reviews because that might have been a better investment. But I love my ghd, so it's all good. But for those of you who just want a flat iron that does it's basic functions, then get the Sebastian one.
     On a another note, I am quite certain that choosing to join cross country this year is going to be like jumping into a dark tunnel on purpose. Running is not only not one of my favorite sports, I hate everything about running on forest trails. Especially when the average mileage per day is around four miles. Thinking about it, I can't even run two miles without feeling blood rushing towards my mouth, loose hair from my ponytail waving in front of my face, and needing to blow my nose. I'm so unathletic, yet I can still look skinny and fit. Well that's a good thing in itself, but I hate running, exercising so much and I join cross country just to force myself into getting a little exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment