Thursday, August 12, 2010

Highly Anticipating Next Episodes of Unbeatable!!

Huang Kai with Ma Jia Li
Unbeatable episode 22 is driving me crazy with it's suspense, and for the first time since starting this series, I'm beginning to feel like I don't know who to trust - God's Hand, Lu Xiao Xiao's memories, or her cousin Ma Jia Li. Also for the first time, it seems like the drama has almost reverted into it's suspense/mystery aspect (just a tad). I want our cuddly romances back!! Huang Kai and Ma Jia Li forever! Yep, my favorite couple in Unbeatable. They're adorable.
And for those waiting for my drama review of this series, please be patient! It'll be up as soon as possible.

On dramabeans today... My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho gets it's first episode recap! I'm off to take a look at the series now!

No comments:

Post a Comment