Friday, December 4, 2009

Second Chances, Lifesavers, and Cheap, Wonderful Baby Oil

Bumbleberri's drama of the day...
"bumbleberrri...see! ugh...today we came to this traffic light even later than yesterday..you are DEFINITELY going to be late to school this time"
"Can I have an absence today then? because yesterday dad already said he would let me rest today because he saw me studying ap chem all the way to 3am at night and I started feeling crazy dizzy & having a headache..."
"...ok...if you can't make it to the small door in time. shi*...there we have it, another meathead (rou tou, refering to the slow car in front of us)"
"lol"
"hey bumbleberri, I think you should just rush out the car now...just watch for cars, hey, see that girl just ran out too right in front of us, don't be lazy"
"o.o oh alright mom"
*run run run*
"weee! I actually made it inside the classroom in time, again! aww but then that means I can't be absent and rest at home today.. T.T oh well, I guess I have to own up to the ap chem organic chemistry quiz today...-.-"
---
"DO WE HAVE A FRENCH TEST TODAY??"
"nope, i don't think so"
"oh whew"
"yeah, because she said we have a guest speaker in class today"
"OH YEAH! I remember now!! oh baby <3"
*yuppp hehe let's hope he talks through the whole time in french class today*
*yess haha*
---
  • $15 Sephora Gift offer
  • 2 pairs of skinny jeans
  • lighting
  • johnson's baby oil
  • 2 boxes of revlon hair dye
So first things first, after school <3
My parents took me to Walmart, and we bought a couple of plastic organizer drawers (my love! haha) and new floorlamps and stuff like that!! Cool! We haven't really updated our lamps, computer, hairdryer, toaster oven, alarm clocks, sofas and chairs until recently (these items were at least 8 years old o.o)
AND...DaDaDUNN..
I got myself 2 pairs of skinny jeans for my clothing staples, and pretty great investment if you ask me, they were on sale for $12 each and they looked SMOKIN!! I got one gray skinny & the other, a black skinny (better quality than the one I had in beijing).
Also, I got some gum (for school, so that my breath wouldn't smell), 2 boxes of Revlon hair dyes
1 soft black + 1 dark mahogany brown
and :) BABY OIL!! From Walmart's sample counter :))) I really gotta dedicate a whole blog entry to rave about this stuff, I really should :D So basically, most of you guys know that makeup removers on the market today, especially the GOOD ones, cost you a bunch of bucks. So I did some research on that problem, and turns out, there are actually a couple of really good natural alternatives. And among the top ones were vaseline, olive oil, baby oil, and egyptian magic cream. So I've tried vaseline and egyptian magic for quite a time, but they seemed a little too hard to come off (the greasy feeling), but otherwise I was fine with them. I've tried olive oil, but with icky results; the oil DOES help with makeup removal, but it also leaves a lot of yellow oil/grease on your hands that you can't wash with jsut soap & water alone. BUT...baby oil, IS AMAZING. I just squeeze a drop of it on my fingertip and just gently give my eye makeup a nudge - and the whole makeup just slides off your eyes. o.o and then, all you have to do is take a facial tissue and wipe the residue off. And the extra oil? It doesn't leave my eyes or hands greasy at all...it actually even moisturizes your hands like a cream, so you don't even feel like you have to wash your hands off of the oil...so that part is amazing too!! I'm just loving it right now...THANK YOU BABY OIL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment