Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hentai, New Dramas, and Anime Past-times?

Bumbleberri's drama of the day...
me: OMG this perverted guy in my health class..now I have to work with him
manning, serena, kevin (msk): WHO?
me: oh, this guy named j.j. I HATE WORKING WITH HIM. He doesn't do anything, and he says so many perverted insults every time I'm trying to get us back on track and actually get some ideas for our group presentation! -_-
10 MINUTES LATER...
serena: hey, what cup size are you?
me: ...
tiffany: Your grades actually are related to the cup size you are :)
serena: oh, then you are A size, you have all As right?
me: no... I have like a lot of Bs -_-
serena: but you dont' look like a B...
kevin: HAHAHA
tiffany: ok so anyways, do you know what a d**** is, bumbleberri?
me: nope, I know what a dilf is though, all thanks to kevjumba xD
manning: then go serach it up! type it on google and do google images
me: uhh I dont' think I want to know haha
tiffany: here..I'll write it down for you..*writes word*
me: Don't write it on my notes!! :O
manning: yeah, you wouldn't want someone looking at your notes and go...u know.
tiff, serena, manning, kevin: LOL
me: Stoppp...hey this is like the same as what jj would do in helath class -_-
tiff: LOL yeah I've ruined another innocent girl XD
manning: oh no, tiff, another one down Tiff: SCORE! :D HAHA
me: O.O
---


SNSD always look so flawless in pictures!! :D
I'm more of a wondergirls fan, but I think Jessica is really cool...and I only recently heard that she habitually sleeps for 12 hours per night o.o no wonder she has such good skin lol...that's craazzy long time of sleep (esp compared to my average sleep of 4 hours XD and I sort of procrastinated last night on my mental health paper, so I only got 2 hours of sleep T-T

Dramas I'm following (starting this week, or a little before):
Autumn's Concerto - taiwanese, romance, with vaness wu & ady an
Hi! My Sweetheart - taiwanese, romantic-comedy, show lo & rainie yang
Creating Destiny - korean, family/romance, eugene kim
*Smile, You - korean, family/romantic-comedy, the fiancee girl from Boys Before Flowers
*JIN - japanese, medical/time travel, ayase haruka

Songs That I'm currently into:
Bad Person - Baek Ji Young
Loveless - Yamapi
Tu Ran Xiang Ai Ni - Ding Dang ft. someone else xD
You and I - Park Bom
calling You - Seo In Kook
Ai Feng Tou - Show Lo

New Movies I Just Heard About:
Hot Summer Days

My Favorite Anime Past-times:
Ronin Warriors
Sailor Moon
Digimon
Cardcaptor Sakura
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Tenchi Muyo
Dragon Ball
HamTaro
Dragon Ball Z
***
After Thanksgiving break, my chinese teacher assigned the class a short essay of 150 characters minimum, writing about a person we were thankful of.... I first thought about writing about Yamapi, but then I thought it might be too silly haha, so I just ended up writing about my brother xD the least likely contender of this honor LOL

我感谢的人
我其实很感谢我的弟弟,虽然他平常很爱烦人。我以前是一个独生女,所以父母很专心地照顾我。他们也常给我报各种各样的体育班。我七岁的那年,我弟弟就出生了。我认为我的人生改变了好多因为我弟弟的出生。我弟弟带给我了幸福和快乐。虽然我不喜欢听他老爱讲给我们无聊的笑话,也不喜欢他总是闹腾的样子,可是最起码我弟弟是一个我寂寞的时候可以跟我说话的人。最重要的就是我的弟弟让我懂得要照顾和体谅我周围的人。

No comments:

Post a Comment