Sunday, December 27, 2009

So It Was Rainie Who Sang That?

Bumbleberri's drama of the day...

怎么突然发现又回到了原点。。。

***
Wow, can I just say It's a small world after all guys. I'm in love with this song called 左边 after listening to Mi Lai (wang luo dan) sing it in the drama Stuggle last year. And just re-listening to this song on YT with another singer sing it makes me love this song more...but when I try sogou-ing this (for download), the name "Rainie Yang" appears on my multiple searches. It is then, I realise that 左边 is actually one of her songs. Ironic, sort-of, since I'm also currently addicted to her song 雨爱 but never thought that 左边 was possible to be one of her songs. But I probably have seen the mv for it a while back without thinking too much of the song...

This is the first one I saw, Wang Luo Dan singing this in Fen Dou (Struggle)...



This is one sung by a contestant in mainland's SuperGirl's contest..


And THIS, is the original mv with rainie yang

No comments:

Post a Comment