Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Break!!

Bumbleberri's drama of the day...
"Su You Peng's song Part-Time Actor is really good..even though I'm not his fan anymore, that song is still really realllly meaningful!"
---
Thanksgiving Break = FREE TIME! Relaxing times galore! And maybe producing some more Music Videos?
So far, I've been on a roll with my new collection of 'family music videos' with our Beijing vacation scenes...from the past few years, it's fun stuff, trying to get the perfect asian song (usually my favorite ones) to fit in with the video/theme I'm doing. I got inspired making these mvs mostly from Jenny Productions (youtube), Jazky Productions, and many other drama mv-making people, etc.

Also, did I mention that Cheng-Tsui gave me a second chance to enter their karaoke contest?? I'm like soo grateful to them for understanding my video situation and letting me submit my video the mornign after deadline (because I had tried to submit my video before the due time BUT the website wouldn't accept it for some strange reason...so I had to comment on their page about that problem and thankfully, they did not ignore my problem and we were able to solve it! yah~)

Even if I don't win and not even in the finalist list, I would be satisfied knowing that I had tried, and also, I really do want to improve my singing ...and I'm really looking forward to the judges critiqing me, so that I would have a better idea of how to do better. I mean it's not everyday that you get critiqued personally by professionals (well, semi-pros I guess lol), so I think that having Cheng-Tsui judges critique me is already awesome in itself. :)
For thanksgiving, I'm thankful of the Cheng-Tsui karaoke contest for giving me a chance to participate and enter my video! Big thanks to you guys! <3
Here's my video:

No comments:

Post a Comment