Friday, November 6, 2009

BEWARE: FANDOM SPAZZING ALERT!

Bumbleberri's drama of the day...
"I'm doomed for this test...seriously, amanda, I only got Japan and China down cuz I slept at 3 am"
"what?? Why'd you stay up so late? Ap World homework doesn't take THAT long!"
glancing on test paper/packet during the ap world test...
"There's only 3 QUESTIONS on vietnam and like 6 for Korea! YESS...HAHAHA!"
manning: *stare*
Lunchtime...
"Oh rix, try some of this!"
"...what are these?" "Umm well they're preserved fish strips..they're really yummy.."
"okies.. *chomps*" "mm...ohh they ARE good!" "yeah!" "so what are they called?" "FISHSNACKS"
---

Oh my, how adorable is this?? Hana Mizuki - MIZUKI?? REMINDERS OF HANA-KIMI haha
It's a freshly-confirmed J-movie starring Aragaki Yui and Ikuta Toma :D

I love Gakky...I love Toma...and now they have a movie project together?? <3333 NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY HAHA I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!

And from the little previews, it looks like Gakky has her Koizora hairstyle and outfits back, well sorta...it's still the high school type of stuff. (omg I seriously hope she's not getting a sad movie again like in koizora, too much sadness is not good for her xD).and hahaha Toma is so cutee in his school uniform LOL

One other reason why I'm excited and I think you guys already know, but BECAUSE GAKKY IS (AGAIN) WITH ANOTHER JOHNNY lol and not just any Johnny...this is YAMAPI'S BFF we're talking about xD And I secretly hoped for a gakky x pi pairing in Code Blue when that show aired, which didn't happen cuz of the medical genre of the series..but this time....well actually idk why I'm getting hyper over this...anyone care to explain? I just AM..excited...that's all..plus the fact that Ikuta Toma is a gorgeous man. (& he finally has a natural-looking hairstyle..me likes!)

AWW I JUST GOOGLED THIS MOVIE AND THE RELEASE TIME IS Summer 2010! That's so far away...and how is it that almost all fo my most anticipated movies are airing during that time period? Beastly, the kmovie Late Autumn (with the gorgeous hyun bin!) T.T I guess I'll have to endure a few months of torture waiting then... I guess I have at least Kim Bum's Bisang to look forward to..it's looking really promising from the official trailer that just came out (go youtube it) OH BTW, EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH BISANG..IT RELEASES THIS DECEMBER!! YAATAA!~ ONLY ONE MORE MONTH! :D

EDIT: Did everyone see the new maxim coffee CF with Jang Geun Suk and Kim So Eun together? SO. ADORABLE. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment