Friday, November 6, 2009

Oppa...I Found Your Baby Pics and You Are The Cutest, I'll Admit it...

Guess who this is??? ^____________^

IT'S GEUN SUK OPPA! Lolll I can't believe myself..I'm actually using korean words to try to be cute like all those other fandom peoples...shame on me hahaha jk jk, no offence people! I'm joking around...

Out of all the asian celebrities I've seen, Jang Geun Suk has definitely got to be the most adorable one when he was a kid (yes, even more so than one of my top favorite korean guys, Kim Bum!)...Yamapi would share number 1 with him though..cuz they're both uber gorgeous!!! Omg, I'm glancing back at his picture as I'm typing this (especially the right one)... this is seriously the sweetest smile from any celebrity guys I've ever seen! CUUTEE XD haha and I can't even stop saying cuuuteeee either! cuute cute cute cute cute
I'm sorry to whoever is reading this..but it's just one of those pictures that you can't stop saying AWW at, because it's just too love-worthy :D Okay, I'll stop now. NO! cute cute cute cute handsome handsome handsome gorgeous gorgeous don't you guys just love this?

No comments:

Post a Comment