Saturday, November 21, 2009

Birthday problems, issues about distance, finally resolved??

update time!! haha

***
WOW what a big turn of events... most of the people I've invited are STILL COMING and unexpected ppl too!! Except I'm supposed to pick up some of them lol...
So originally, I invited
  • rixing, rino, kevin, serena, tiffany, venecia, manning, michael, mark, and richard (to which tiffany and venecia immediately responded, and said they couldn't come)
then gave them all a reminder yesterday on fb... and turns out...
  • serena, tiifany, venecia, yina, manning, michael, mark, and richard
couldn't come!! so I was depressed for the whole of today (partly cuz I woke up at 2pm -.-) and sad, and cried for until 8pm... so I decided to tell everyone all their prices are on the house, meaning that everyone is going to eat at the restaurant for free...Then I just decided to invite 2 more ppl hoping that at least they could come even though it was short notice and probably almost impossible...BUT THEY ACTUALLY AGREED REALLY FAST! whoa. ppl who I've actually invited 2 weeks ago don't come but ppl who I JUST invite on short notice do come?? Does this make sense? lol
  • cissy and stephanie
then, some OTHER issues occur...and we had a fb & msn discussion about ppl wanting rides from my parents...(in chronical order)
  • Cissy, Kevin, Manning, and Yina
and we resolved it with Yina going with Manning..me taking Kevin and Cissy...
Then, just now, Rixing has a problem with getting rides, but we resolved it, with her getting a ride with rino..yes! ilu rino, you are a savior :D
So in the end, who's coming?
  • Rixing, Rino, Kevin, Serena (is going to drop by), Manning, Yina, Cissy, Stephanie
WAIT. OH SNAP! uh oh........ problems galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment