Sunday, November 15, 2009

Two Major British Hunks

Bumbleberri's drama of the day...
I'm going to try getting some more sleep and also update this section for my next entries for thursday and friday cuz they've been so awesome!
---
Tomorrow's my birthday!! Weeee!~ But I have a billion homework junk to do...guh...

So as the title said, I'm going to talk about my two hugest British celebrity fandoms...and both are actually 19 years old this year and MAJOR hunks :)
Oh, and a funny thing I just realised after typign their names, their names both start with an A lol...

Okay, so first up, Alex Pettyfer!! ~say it right - nelly furtado


Born: 10 April 1990 (age 19), Hertfordshire, England
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)



First Impression: Wild Child. His charisma was everywhere in that movie, and his voice is so dreamy!! Alex just has that boyish sexiness thing going on about him... I'm really looking forward to his upcoming romance movie Beastly! It's coming out in 2010...<3



Occupation: He's a british actor, also a model for various famous brands - most recently Burberry (I believe?)
                                                                                          
Look out for: Beastly!! I don't care if it has Vanessa Hudgens in it...-.- So many people making a big deal about her, she's just an actress geez...give her a break. And Alex is still a major hunk in his new role as the beast, even though they did makeup on him to try to mask his gorgeousness :)



Next up....Aaron Johnson !! ~ Ultraviolet - The Still Daves



Born: 13 June 1990, (age 19) High Wycombe, England
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)







First Impression: Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging ftw! He's the main love interest Robbie in it, and absolutely perfect - fit body (there's so many blog entries on this aspect haha), sweet boyish voice, and expressive eyes...the whole package!
Actually, that movie wasn't the first movie I've seen him in...my real first impression of him was in The Thief Lord...and I secretly had a crush on him back then. A few months ago, I was addicted to the (wildly popular) korean drama Boys Before Flowers and found an interview where Lee Min Ho mentioned he looked up to the main actor of the Illusionist, so I went online and searched up the movie and found, surprisingly Aaron acting as the young illusionist, so of course I had to watch it. And it was funny because just yesterday, I noticed that the girl who played Jas from ATPS was Aaron's love interest in the Illusionist!! LOL
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Occupation: British actor also...duh! ;)




Look out for: Kick-Ass!! And also Nowhere Boy! I'm so excited for Aaron that he has had so many comebacks this year and hopefully even more for years to come..
And yes, I heard about his engagement with Sam taylor Woods...to be honest, I was more than a little shocked, especially since I haven't heard about his return to movies until a few weeks ago. And honestly, hearing about his engagement to a woman more than twice his age is a little off-putting, but hey, actors have the personal life and their own decisions, so whatever he chooses in his relationships, we'll support him...

Anyways, I love this guy, and ATPS totally made it better!!











No comments:

Post a Comment