Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Film Reviews and Comedy lovers

Bumbleberri's drama of the day...
"This here, is a mental illness elclusively to people who live here in this state.
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) - is a mood disorder in which people who have normal mental health throughout most of the year experience depressive symptoms in the winter."
me: (to myself) no wonder I got so unusually depressed when we moved here...
"I never knew this even had a name! lol, I thought it was just me not adapting well to the environment...ahahaha"
venny: ...
---
BIG tests on monday, starting with an ap world essay, then a math exam! Oh perfect, right after my birthday hangout... Not to mention, I'm not really too happy with the prospect of a new seating change in math class...I love my table partners...they're so nice and helpful and cooperate well T.T I was so lucky to have had them at my table...and I don't want to move to another group!! :(

So so so haha now for the main point of this entry...
3 film review sites I really like so far are Rotten Tomatoes, Twitch, and Spcnet.tv (also reviews dramas). A very large asian entertainment news site I recommend is AsianFanatics. and for discussing asian dramas, music, or beauty-related topics, definitely check out Soompi forums if you haven't already. Solely for beauty-related topics, go to FromHeadToToe and Bubzbeauty. Also included in my favorite up-to-date sites are mysoju, facebook, etc.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment