Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jang Geun Suk, Saranghae!

Bumbleberri's drama of the day...
"what's the straightener you use?" "I use a CHI" "Oh, do you know about the GHD? I heard it's really good" "What's a GHD?"
"..."
"OMG. WHAT...HOW CAN THESE THREE GUYS...WHOA..totally putting my own music video to shame! So pro!!" "great voices, talented pianist, gorgeous camera shots, advanced editing technology..FREAKIN AMAZING..I'm so jealous.."
---
Movies that interest me now..as in RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT:
Chengdu, I Love You - Gao Yuan Yuan and this korean actor
Late Autumn - Hyun Bin & Tang Wei collaboration!?!
***
I was really really excited yesterday at 2 am approximately...if you're wondering WHAT THE HECK IS SHE DOING UP AT 2 IN THE MORNING, lol I can explain. Apparently, I got overly excited about the music project that was due today, the chinese MUSIC VIDEO, to be exact. But y'all know what I'm like - I'm crazyyy about filming and things that have to do with filming mvs, short movies, etc... such as video editing :D Trust me, you have NOT seen me editing my past chinese videos... I was INSANE with the editing. For instance, in my last music video we had to film for a chinese culture project, we did Recipe for Egg Tarts with animal puppets, and I spent a total of 5 HOURS combing through that footage and putting it together. No, I'm serious. Either I'm OCD about getting every part of a footage perfect, or I should just get a career for this kind of thing. You pick :)
So ANYWAYS... here's the finished product of the chinese mv!
I'm quite proud of myself on this one...happy watching!~



***
Some freebies
My Past Websites (some are pretty...awkward to watch...but give me a break! I was only a kid back then ;))
1. forgot where it is now, but it was on Freewebs
2. Celestial Waltz
3. Forbidden Oasis
4. Celestial Waltz
5. Forbidden Oasis

No comments:

Post a Comment