Thursday, November 19, 2009

Most Touching Songs. And More Lists...

Bumbleberri's drama of the day...
---
Songs that Touched Me a Lot:
Ashita ga Kurunara
Lovely Day
Without A Word
Hana Kagari
Upwind
Just One Day
What Do I Do
Tian Xia Wu Shuang
Ni Zui Jin Hai Hao Ma
Why Can't I
Ai Nante
Timeless
Fate Reverse
Apologize
Hikari
Heaven on Earth
Konayuki
Love Together
Because I Am Stupid
How Did It Turn Out That way
Do You Know
Just Fly
Wo Yao De Fei Xiang
4ever
A Wound In The Heart
Pretty Boy
Akai Ito
Heavenly Days
Xing Guang
Boat
Eternally
How I Wish
I Can Only Love You
Kizuna
Because of You
Yin Yin Zhuo Tong
Starlit Fairytale
Lucky
Lydia
My Personal Angel
Give Me Your Love
Part-time Actor
Prisoner of Love
Shaken World
Tomorrow's way
Too Much
With Me
Zero
Mistake to Fall In Love With You
Say It Right
Nation of Yellow People
Night
Beautiful Soul
Heaven Is Wherever You Are
I Think I
Farewell Poem
Rainy Days
When The Snow Is falling
Why Did I Fall In Love With You
Xin li You Ni Pei Zhe Wo
Kill Wolf
Laurel Goddess
Tree of Love
Goodbye
Perhaps Love
Miracle

 
(instrumentals that are most moving)
Konayuki
To Strangers
Upwind
Must Be You
***
 
And while we are at this, let's take a look at some of the best mvs ever made (official ones, not fanmade)...
the most riveting, inspiring, life-altering...
Sweet Dream
I Love Him
Leaf
Starlight Garden
Prisoner of Love
***
Easiest Songs To Cover:
  1. Leaf
  2. Say It Right
  3. I Really Want To Love Him
  4. FairyTale
  5. The Whole World Knows
***
Hardest Songs To Master (on pronounciation, rythum, lengthiness):
  1. Put on My Love
  2. Practical Joke
  3. So Hot
  4. Across The Coral Sea
  5. Upwind
***

No comments:

Post a Comment