Saturday, July 17, 2010

1/6/2010 - planning out my drama project

Bumbleberri's drama of the day...
***
Vaseline: Brow groomer, lip-gloss (blended with any color), use on eye lids to make them look bigger, can remove make up, great moisturizer for routh knees and elbows, face moisturizer, use it tame fly always and split ends
Eye Shadow: Brow filler, eye liner, can be used as a highlighter on your face, use it as a blush, as a lip color.

Bronzer: Use it as an eye shadow, self tanner, create a little bit of cleavage, as a face sculptor
 - from E.L.F
pretty useful stuff! though I know about these tips already, but it's still good to review them so you don't forget right? 
---
Since yesterday night, I've been doing a lot of thinking (no kidding, XD)...  and I have decided to embark on a brand-new drama project - though the actual filming part will be a few months later bc I have finals atm. This drama currently has a working title, which is called "The Dorama Girl". (I know, very cheesy, but get used to it until I change it!)
 
This is just a simple story featuring a girl who watches too many dramas (hmm..think this sounds familar?) while attending high school in the US. She gets so addicted, she begins incorporating dialogues from various asian/english drama into her own life. Now, folks, this is a girl who also aspires to become an actress herself and make it big in some asian country (ex: Beijing, Tokyo), but her strict asian parents deem it to be impossible to her.
So in a way, this drama sounds like a exaggerated version of my own life, but in fact, it's not. Surprising as it might seem to some individuals, this reflects a vast majority of our large, asian drama-watching population. I'm aiming for this project to be the best scripted, funniest drama you have seen. Definitely not venturing into the serious drama territory. Now, I'm just debating whether I should plan this one out to be a weekend drama (ex: 家有儿女, Assorted Gems) or more of a 'idolish drama' (ex: You're Beautiful, Who Controls My Youth?)

No comments:

Post a Comment