Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Excited for Playful Kiss, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, and Meteor Shower 2!

First of all, I'm so hyper about Playful Kiss, the new korean adaption of Japanese's cute manga of a dumb-girl-smart-guy romance story... and if you are wondering, yes, this is the same story as famous 2005 taiwanese drama It Started With A Kiss! Starring Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng. What a sweet story that was :)
This version is going to have Kim Hyun Joong (violin guy from Boys Before Flowers) and Jun So Min (newbie gal who played Mo rae in Bad Guy) playing the two main characters, Zhi Shu and Xiang Qin. In this case, they're called Seung-jo and Ha-ni. Hanii sounds like an adorable name already! 
Now here's a little sneak peek at the cute pair...
Yes, I did snatch this, but it was awfully adorable! Credits to dramabeans of course.
 When I first saw this picture of the two, I'll be honest... I burst out in laughter. Hyun Joong looked so awkwardly poised! Almost robotic if you look at his expressions... or lack of any. Bahaha. Sorry, he just looked so funny like that. So Min on the other hand made me go 'awww'. So familar to Ariel's expressions and gestures in ISWAK! Good good memories.
I know this hasn't aired yet, but I predict this will have a ton of fans by the time the drama's finished broadcasting. I hope it's as fantastic as those pictures show!

Now onto My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. I actually wasn't all over this at the start, but dramabeans convinced me to give this drama a chance! Plus I got a little more interested after seeing the mini teaser of this today. This is from the Hong sisters as well (who wrote the scripts for You're Beautiful!).

Meteor Shower 2 is coming right up!! In early August. So exciteddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment