Friday, July 30, 2010

Let's say I'm wealthy. Dream house. Dream job. Etc. (meme)

Yes, this is the second one in my 'dreamin of having monayy' series of posts. Basically, this entry is going to be a list of all the things I would do if I were rich - for instance, a CEO marketing person, or a famous movie director, or a publicist. Actually just whatever. Pretending I'm rich. That is.

1. Live in a luxurious apartment in the grand city of Beijing... The large apartment complex, or just the building, sits on top of a famous japanese crepe shop. Or cake shop, whatever. Every morning, I would get to order a small, delicious crepe filled with strawberries, frozen yogurt, cheesecake...

2. Go on frequent business trips, and stay at the Park Hyatt hotel in Tokyo, or the Shangri-la in Beijing. Just fancy business hotels would be great.

3. I'd have a fitness room all to myself. With an instructor who motivates me to jog 4 miles every morning and coaches me in tennis and volleyball.

4. I would invite myself in all the movie premieres I want, especially at film festivals in Asia... Maybe even walk on the red carpet!

5. Every time I visit Seoul, I would go to their famous saunas to relax. Instead of feeding boiled eggs to my mother-in-law like in korean dramas, I would eat my favorite icecreams there. Ice cream on freshly-baked, berry pies. Mmm.

6. Film my own music videos! Or even web series. Since I'll have my own studio and crew. That would be a dream come true. I've always thought of doing full series just like in those asian dramas we all enjoy, but the thing with my ideas are - none of them have ever come through fully. Usually the problems that arise are - not having the time to get everyone together, camera not functioning, or my scripts for them haven't been fully completed.

7. Get first class tickets booked for my family every time we travel anywhere! We've always rode economy, so time for a change! Plus, I've always wanted to travel in first class... sounds like you get a lot more space to sit (and not get squashed in your seat!), and just really really comfortable overall.

Okay, that's all, I'm pretty much done with this list as I have nothing else really to add :) Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment