Monday, July 19, 2010

Talk about Podcasts!!

I'm listening to Dramabeans' second podcast right now, as I'm typing these words.

Recently I learned that my friend is a radio dj for a kpop radio!! On an online forum and stuff like that. After listening to her broadcast, I got inspired to try out recording too, not for online kpop forums or anything like that, but doing them instead of my usual video vlogs. I started recording around the 13th of this month. When I started, I was really excited because using audacity to mix my recording with music made me feel like I'm actually a radio show host! Although my voice isn't terribly exciting, I think this is a good way to prepare myself for class presentations in the future, don't you think? No, I'm not thinking about doing radio broadcasts antime soon. But yes. My new obsession. First came journals, then blogs, then vlogs thanks to youtube, and now podcasts! Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment