Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ya Wei and Xiao Rou.

I'm watching, actually re-watching a bunch of episodes from Reaching for the Stars (真命天女). This was a 2005 tw drama starring all three girls from famous girl band, S.H.E. And this stars Chen Zhi Kai, so of course I had to watch this for him! Episode 20 was so sad! The highlight of this episode was Xiao Rou's date with Ya Wei (Hebe and Chen Zhi Kai), but then Ya Wei's mom saw him and made Xiao Rou leave Ya Wei. Hopefully things go better in the next episode!
Honestly, I wouldn't mind the whole story just revolving around this pairing... they encompass 90% of the cuteness and funniness of this show.




Zhi Kai is so damn tall! 186 cm. That's taller than Kim Bum! Taller than Jang Geun Suk! That's why when he's with his female co-stars, he's usually gets with the taller, sophisticated women so that he won't look like a pedo. Just kidding! XD I'm really just saying that because I'm jealous of tall women and tall men. Please make me taller heheh.
Btw, doesn't he look so much like a cross between Wu Zun and Jae Hee??
(actually more acting-wise than picture-wise)

No comments:

Post a Comment