Saturday, July 10, 2010

Late Summer Must-Watch!

Let's anticipate the beginning of another school year! No haha. Let's focus now: summer vacation!

Meteor Shower 2, Hong Lou Meng, and the japanese movie, Hana Mizuki will be out mid-August!
I'm so pumped for them! Especially Hana Mizuki, with a stellar cast including Aragaki Yui, Ikuta Toma, and our lovable side character, Mukai Osamu.

Meteor Shower 2 is going to be cute because zheng shuang is cute, zhu zixiao is cute, and the story is going to be cute. So yeah. Most importantly, I've seen the first Meteor Shower series and it was not satisfying because they freaking left a cliff hanger at the end.
Hong Lou Meng is going to be beautiful, sophisticated, and boring. Why boring? Because half of the main leads are old women, and Dream of the Red Chamber is a long tragedy. I want to watch it for yang yang (the guy who plays the teenage male lead) and the chemistry of him and jiang meng. He's my new crush. Teehee. Yeah, I just copied nigahiga because he's cool, that's right.
Well, as for Hana Mizuki, self explanatary right? Aragaki Yui's last movie project, Koizora, was too kdrama like, tragic tragic. So Hana Mizuki better give me a refund for all those tears I cried during Koizora. No, just kidding. I didn't cry, but only because I read too many reviews on that movie before I watched it, and because when I watched it online, all they had was the raw video. Meaning no english subtitles, meaning I just ruined the movie for myself. But I still want to see Gakky in another romance movie, so I'm going to pick this one up. Yup, that's all the rant I'm doing today folks. Have fun reading? :)


I'm going to go back and add to my 2009-2010 official dramas and movies watchlist, so watch for that. But before I do that, I am going to write an update on my summer plan:

- family emergency, so cancelled flight to china last minute
- study ap calc and sat stuff
- run, do tennis, yadayada
- going back and fixing/updating my old music videos
- make videos and edit them with sony vegas
- eat frozen yogurt ALL THE TIME
- get acne free face
- make lists (you guys know this is my fave!)
- think about colleges
- volunteer like crazy
- hm. you might say I forgot something on this list, but no worries! WATCH DRAMAS.
- mmhm. that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment