Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A new post in months!! 陳至愷 :)

I've just finished my marathon of movies this week! Nothing special of course, just Karate Kid, Boku no Hatsukoi Kimi ni Sasagu, BALLAD, and Akai Ito. I really liked Karate Kid and BALLAD among these... Not that the other two weren't good! They were... but really really depressing towards the end.

David Choi - That Girl
Brian Kang - Without Me
Terry He - You Will Always Be My Summer

Yup, into a bunch of youtube 'originals' by the unsigned musicians out there. Amazing songs though!

Miwa - Don't Cry Anymore
YUI - It's All Too Much
Nishino Kana - Motto

Just checked out a couple of really good jpop songs Definitely recommend all of these. I've been listening to some of them for weeks!
Other things...
I haven't played tennis in 2 weeks and my summer plan in Beijing got canceled. But now I guess I can focus on volunteering and stuff like that. Maybe like going to more summer hangouts? :) Optimism ftw.

He's handsome! Long hair or no.
    
Aww.. Ah Li. I love you, be mine. (watching Calling for Love episode 8) I'm seriously tearing up from what he says to De Xin...



我本来想要脱离家庭企业做我自己想做的事情。是你说不喜欢穷司机,我才回来接管家庭企业的!我以为这样子,你会比较喜欢我嘛!你说不喜欢,我随时可以不干。德欣,不管你想要什么的生活,我都可以配合你!
你想吃大餐,我就陪你吃大餐。你想吃牛肉饭,我们可以一起吃牛肉饭。
你喜欢小开,我就当小开。你喜欢司机,我就当司机。我可以帮你找到你爸爸。然后我们好好在一起!
Bo Ye's not such a bad choice. Although I find his character quite boring to watch. Anyways.. hope Ah Li will be happy with the other girl then! Hopefully De Xin's ge ge/mei mei relationship with him will be intact! Starting from episode 8, I'm really liking the Ah Li and Wei Chen pair! They story finally develops Wei Chen's character, and we don't just see Wei Chen as just another pretty plastic doll, but actually get into why her character acts the way she does, and episode 8 even went further to reveal her less-dignified spunky side! I like :) Ah Li/Wei Chen. Approved!

Yes, he is the tall, smoldering hot one on the right
These pictures don't really do him justice. Watch Calling For Love to see his real on-screen charm!




No comments:

Post a Comment